Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello from Aberdeen


Hello to everyone in Conway! My name is Aberdeen and I am 11 years old. I am in grade 5 at a school in Coburg West. I have a sister called Emily. Some of my favourite authors are J.K Rowling, Enid Blyton, and Georgia Byng. I play netball for North Melbourne and Basketball for the school team. I am also going to play Australian Rules Football at school. I have a dog called Cosmo. He’s a Golden Retriever. I am really interested in playing sport; especially netball. In Melbourne, the weather is quite different to in America. We are in the middle of Winter at the moment. I go to the library nearly every week. I love the library because it has so many books and you can find out about just about anything. What sports do you play in Conway?

No comments: