Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hi from Fatima and Emily


Hello my name is Fatima and I live In Coburg East. I’m 12 years old and I go to a private school in Fawkner. We are now in the middle of our school holidays. We start school on the 14/7/2008. We are in winter now. Its about 14 degrees which is quite cold for us. The authors of some books I read are: R.L. STINE, LOIUS SACHAR and CHRISTOPHER PIKE. They are my favourite authors. I had 2 cockies (cockatoos) but one died and the other one flew away. One of the cockies used to talk. Over here in Melbourne it’s quite busy and noisy=], in Melbourne we have a football game running with famous football players and there is 16 teams. I support the: BOMBERS (Essendon)
Can you tell us about yourself and how its up their living in Conway next time you hop on?


Hi I am Emily. I am 8 years old. I am in grade 3.I am in the Read Rap group. I live in Coburg West, Which is near Melbourne. I have a Dog called Cosmo. He is Golden Retriever. I have 1 Sister called Aberdeen. My favourite authors are: J.K Rowling, Enid Blyton and Angie Sage. I have a Auntie who lives in Mesa, Arizona. What type of Animals do you have in Conway?
Last year we went on a hoilday to Italy. In Football i go for Collingwood.

No comments: